Sunday 8 November 2009

Sunday

Sunday is suppose to be a relaxing day, not so today. First i realize that I don't have any eggs so pancakes is out of the question. Then i decide oh grill cheese and coffee. I get it all ready and fill the french press with coffee and hot water then i try to pick it up by the handle. It breaks and now there is coffee grinds and water all over my kitchen. Did i mention it soaked all the bread i was going to use for grill cheese which happened to be the last of the bread. yup breakfast idea #2 out the window. So i clean the kitchen and set the kettle to boil again in hopes that i will soon have caffeine in my system. So sunday morning not so relaxing so far.

As for how I found out I was in a street view in google maps. Well that day i was all confused about the weird car that kept driving by me with a weird contraption on top. i then learned it was for google maps and then promptly forgot that it ever happened until the other day at work some one was telling me they found their wife on the street view in google maps. I totally remembered the weird car and set out to see if it actually captured me. And it seams that it did.

I am going to attempt to do laundry, hopefully the disasters stop. (knock on wood)


No comments: