Monday 4 October 2010

Entering the unhappy place again

So it seems I may be entering into my unhappy place again. Longish periods of uncertainty tend to force me into that place. Once on that road to the bad place, I begin to examine my life so far and then compare it to family and friends' lives. Then I see that once again I am the slow one and always take the long road to accomplish anything. Why do I do things backwards, why am I so picky, why do I always try to do too many things at one time. Just a few of the many questions that bombard me with their soul crushing unhappiness.
I am a Happy person by and large. I laugh, make jokes and make a fool of my self on a regular basis. I love the little things like the smell of fresh baked bread, reading a silly book and double rainbows.
I always feel like I am 10 steps behind everyone else and it is frustrating.

all I have to say to that is Girrrrrrrr

2 comments:

AMT said...

my parents predisposed me to want to watch doctor who all day too.

let's get together in a slightly unhappy place and commiserate about how all we want to do is have long wooly scarves and run the world with our little flashlights?

Mary said...

I can totally get behind that! but the flashlight is suppose to be a sonic screwdriver!