Friday 16 November 2007

No Longer Homeless!!

I am not longer Homeless!!!
So excited, i am now living in an apartment with Michelle from school. i have 2 thats right 2 closets! how cool is that. rent is slightly higher than the old place, but it is so much better for my mental health. Now all i have to work on is not feeling like i want to sleep all the time. I hope it is not mono. i would be sooooooooooo mad if it was. I at least want to have kissed someone to have gotten it. but alas i am as single as ever.

On and even cooler note, i get to clean and put back together Mayan pottery, dating somewhere about 900AD. how cool is that! i am excited. who would have thought i would be this excited over really old pottery. I will admit it i am such a nerd, i know and i accept this fact. At the moment i am treating an iron pot, it was covered in what looked like burnt cheese, but really was some sort of caked on goo. Oh and i am starting documentation on a silver trophy circa 1924.

sorry for the nerding out, i get caught up in things some times. oh i also had to do a photo documentation project. i really need my own camera, and not a crappy point and click one either. oh well maybe it will be an OSAP thing. but we will see if i can afford that after i pay people back.

time to get back to the essay on fish glue,

Later!

1 comment:

Phil said...

I'm excited about the pot too, and about the 2 closets. I don't even have one closet.