Wednesday 28 November 2007

2 weeks left in the term

Soooooooo tired.
i cannot wait till the term is over, but to get there i have to go through hell week, with more assignments and tests than i can count on both hands :(
I think i am going to spend some time after hell week and figure out how to put pictures on this blog thing. I would love to show you the progress i have done since i started this course. I am much more excited about the metals in this course than the ceramics. It will be interesting to see how i feel after we do textiles and organic materials.
I am starting to get slightly excited about Christmas, but only because i get to go home. Christmas is still dead to me, because i work in retail. I feel more and more like Charlie Brown. I still cannot understand how Christmas has turned into this crazy time when people go temporarily insane, and this is excepted by society. People are "allowed" to turn in to greedy, bitchy, stuck up, rude and shallow people and no one says a thing. Isn't that the opposite of what Christmas is suppose to be?

I get so angry at what this holiday has become!!!!!!!!!!!

On a lighter note we made a snowman the other day, it seems collage students do not appreciate snowmen as he was kicked in and stomped on within a couple of hours. so sad, Clyde had no chance.

I am sad now, i am going to go to bed, i hope everyone else is more happy than i am about this holiday.

No comments: