Monday 21 January 2008

The Biggest PomPom Ever




I do believe i have created the biggest pompom ever! ok maybe not the biggest, but pretty darn close. I will add pictures in a minute. The pompom is attached to a hat for Lee (guy from class). I was informed earlier that this particular pompom is going to start some sort of pompom war, well more of a debate on who's pompom is bigger his or Chelsea's pompom. I will keep you all informed, and as it is late and i have class early, oh and the person wearing the hat is Michelle my roommate...

...The next day! So i gave the hat to Lee and he said he loved it, but was totally self conscious of just how big the pompom actually was. So he attempted to trim it, and failed. I was just informed that he butchered it and cut the whole thing off. And so the giant pompom is dead! It is a sad day!

2 comments:

Phil said...

Mary, that man is fired. Your pompom is now a beautiful sad flower.

Mary Anne said...

poor pom pom...Hapyy Birthday Mary