Wednesday 14 November 2012

Here I go again!

Hummm.... I kind of forgot that this existed. But since I am on a one week hiatus from facebook and twitter, I started to explore all the links in my bookmarks folder. Lo and behold, my highly neglected blog. I am sure no one actually looks at this anymore if they ever did, but as the title says Here I go Again...

So winnipeg, a city that is the butt of many jokes but is finding a small place in my heart. So many hidden gems and character hidden just under the surface....but more on that at a later date.

Current distraction is pottery. Taking a pottery class and it is way too much fun! Apparently I am some sort of super star (or at least I like to tell myself that) as I managed to actually throw a few good pieces the very first time I used a potter's wheel ( which i am told is very difficult) and today I created a tea pot (which the teacher said I nailed it). The only thing I am not so happy with is the glazing process, that is something that is sort of a challenge for me, but eventually I will get that as well :)

One of these days I am going to pick a craft/medium and stick with it, but until then I am just going to continue to be my crazy chaotic self :)


No comments: