Friday 16 November 2012

Where everyone knows your name...

So apparently I have a place where everyone knows my name and sadly it is not the Toad (my local pub). It is the Starbucks near work. I walk in and every single employee chimes in with "Hi Mary! How's it going?". The funny part is, is that they still don't remember all of the other people from work who have been going there longer than I have. Apparently I am a memorable person, who knew? It shocked me I can tell you!

OK so onto a pet peeve I have. People need to respond to e-mails I send them! Sorry I have some anger about this. Really I don't mind if you don't reply right away or even in the the next day or two. I get it people are busy! But really I don't sent out spam or crazy chain letters or those, if you don't send this to 20 people in the next minute your world will end type e-mails. Why can't people respond? I do all the work in initiating conversations and the least people can do is reply. Seriously Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

OK time for a beer at my local and hopefully sometime soon everyone there will also know my name :)

No comments: